Matilda's Own Pure Cotton Wadding
100% Cotton Matilda's Own Wadding/Batting 2.4m
Batting priced by the metre.
The 100% pure natural cotton blend is made right here in Australia from Australian cotton with only 2.5% shrinkage. Not only is our cotton batting double carded and needle punched onto a scrim and virtually seed free, it also has great stability and can easily be quilted up to 10 inches apart.
WHY BUY 100% COTTON?
Pure Australian grown and made Cotton-seed free and made from the best fibres. For a traditional low loft result, cotton is a favourite.
- Soft and easy to needle by hand or machine.
- Fine scrim to lock in fibres and prevent
- Great for those with allergies.
- Made in Australia from a premium selection of seed free Australian cotton to increase loft
- and produce a very soft result.
- No resin, sprays, glues or bonding.
To ensure that your batting lasts as long as your
quilt, please take the best of care when washing.
This batting is machine washable. Matilda
recommends washing with “Qwash”, Matilda’s
Own quilt fabric wash with a purpose built wash
formula, or a suitable pH-neutral, low phosphate
• Residual shrinkage is 2.5 %.