Machine Service & Repairs
We know the care our customers have in their equipment, so we take care of your machines as if they were our own. We also know that your projects are often time sensitive, so we pride ourselves in getting you back to sewing & quilting as quickly as possible. Depending on the model and age of your machine the turn around time is anywhere from 7 – 14 days, longer if specialty parts are required.
Service includes an inspection, thorough cleaning, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Mechanical Sewing machine/Overlocker
Full cleaning of your machine
- Thread and other debris may build up inside of your machine causing several common issues. Often a good old fashion cleaning is all you need!
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned
- It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction will may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjustment to top & bottom tension
- Adjustment to timing
- Hook timing
- Feed timing
- Check belts
- Check automatic needle threaders
- Check thread cutters
- Check bobbin winders
- Check and adjust needle bar
- Check bobbin case, clean and buff out any burrs
- check gears
Computerised sewing machine service/Overlocker (Air threading)
Computerised Machine Service features all of the same check points as Mechanical Machine Service as well as additional attention paid to the more complex electronic components. Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
- Check all sensors
- The various sensors in your machine will provide additional information that will help us to diagnose errors and identify any repairs your machine may need.
- Check all circuit boards, screens & other electronic components